Friday 12 August 2011

Well Hello and welcome to my blog!

I am going to start with a look at some of my current clothing and shoe crushes and next time I will tell you a bit about myself.

To begin with Anna Scholz

Today I had a look at the new collection for A/W11 and there are some gorgeous pieces that I am very much lusting after!

Double Silk Maxi Drape Dress Double Silk Maxi Drape Dress

Double Silk Frill Tunic Utility Button Thru Dress

The four dresses above really caught my eye, I have a wedding in September and the first two maxi dresses would be perfect, but they are out of my budget just now, but my god they are gorgeous!

Style 369

I am always lusting after things from Style 369 but the new MaxC dresses are really calling to me.

Skater Dress £50 Border Print Shift Dress £55

Spot Dress £55

These 3 dresses are all gorgeous the first two I am trying to find a way to brighten them up to wear to the wedding and the spot dress reminds me of old photos of my Granny I would love it for my working wardrobe.

ASOS Curve

I Love ASOS and have recently made my first purchase from them, i will make a post soon once I have finished altering it, at 5'2" everything is a little long on me!

My current Lusts include

Colour Block Dress £45 Heart Print Dress £40

Ruched Waist Shift Dress £40

Love Love Lover all 3

I am going to get one of the above for the wedding so i will let you know which one I choose.

I Will hopefully get brave and take some photos of myself for my next blog and please excuse and spelling/ Grammar mistakes Dyslexia can be a bitch, I will try to get my sister to proof read my posts as often as I can she is good at all that jazz .

Mhairi. xxx

1 comment:

  1. *snorts with laughter*

    I've just seen this blog! :D

    I would love to proof read for you. However, you need to actually tell me you want it done, you ninny! :D

    Love you.

    ps. Have you only got three followers? Get on Twitter too. xxx

    ReplyDelete