Wednesday 28 May 2014

A Wicked Birthday

Last year I was very very lucky to win £200 worth of Ticket Master gift vouchers with Simply be. It took me ages to decide what I wanted to buy with them, eventually I decided I wanted to see Wicked. Unfortunately due to my health I couldn't book anything last year so just after christmas I booked for us to go for my Birthday in May.



The weekend Finally arrived and I have to tell you all, if you have the chance go see this musical it was truly outstanding, I had so much fun, Marc and josh both loved it too!

Simply Be very kindly sent me an outfit to wear for my night out, and i did feel fabulous!The weather the whole week previously had been amazing and it ended up raining all day and night for the show so instead I recreated my outfit the next day when it stopped raining for a little while.
Jacket c/o Simply Be
Dress c/o Simply Be
I think this would look amazing with ankle boots but the rain meant that my knee boots were more practical for dashing around London. 

I can't wait to wear this in the summer it is so flawy and comfortable I feel lovely in it.

I am going to keep entering competitions, I like winning.

Do you have any favourite shows you recommend, I really want to go see more.

Mhairi 
xxx

*Clothing was provided by @Simplybe, al opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment