Wednesday 24 October 2012

Fatshin Faceoff - Floral Dress

This weeks Fatshion Faceoff was chosen by me and unfortunately I am so unwell today that I haven't managed to take any photos, so I am being a little naughty and showing you some older photos of me in my various floral dresses, the first is my newest dress and one of the favourites in my wardrobe.

I bought it from Simply Be not really knowing if I would like it but when it arrived I fell in love with it instantly, it is the Fit and flare mirror print dress form Simply Be and is inspired by D&G, it is not often us fatties get something so pretty and on trend! It is fully lined and a very nice material that is quite stiff, but not restricting.

Simply Be Fit and Flare Dress £70
My second floral dress is this beautiful maxi which I purchased with the gift voucher I received from Becky of http://www.doesmyblogmakemelookfat.com/ for filling out her survey, she ran a prize draw for everyone who filled it out.
I adore this dress but Haven't had much use of it yet as it is very long and I need to get it taken up a bit first, so will be getting it sorted soon, as I want to wear it this winter with long sleeved tops to and jumpers as it will cheer up my winter wardrobe!

Yours Clothing Navy Bird Print Maxi Dress £35

 My last floral Item is my Glamourosa tunic from Simply be which has a little ditzy floral print on it that is very pretty, I have had my tunic all summer and worn it to death and it it is now a bit too big for me, but I don't want to let it go so have been wearing it with a wide belt to cinch it in a bit.
If like me you have an ample bust the Glamourosa range is very good.
This one isn't available anymore but there is a purple long sleeved one available Here

So ladies do you do floral, do you like bold or discrete florals let me know below, and make sure you check out the other gorgeous ladies in there florals!

Dani: DIY Fatshion http://www.diyfatshion.com
Hanna: The Wardrobe Challenge http://thewardrobechallenge.co.uk/
Mouna: Brussels Fatshion http://www.brusselsfatshion.com
Olivia: Wait Until The Sunset http://www.waituntilthesunset.com 


5 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! That 1st dress is the most beuatiful thing I have ever seen, and it looks like it was made for you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohhh they are all so cute! Hope you are feeling better soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first dress lookas amazing on you i do looove the third one ;-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh noes! Hope you are feeling better now. I love all your floral dresses! Floral is always super pretty!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these dresses, but the first one is simply STUNNING. I didn't like it when I saw it at Simply Be, but when I saw it on you I couldn't believe it how amazing it looks! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete