Wednesday 31 October 2012

Fatshion Faceoff - Patterned/Crazy Legwear

This weeks Fatshion Faceoff has been so much fun, its fallen on halloween which is fantastic and it has pushed me so far out of my comfort zone im on a whole new continent!

Now as some of you may have gathered from previous posts I am just embarking on an open university degree which means a whole heap of self study and a very exhausted me, but im not sure if I mentioned I am doing a Natural sciences honours degree and im thinking of taking an astronomy and planetary sciences pathway with it, so my choice for tonight was an easy one :)

I chose these Galactic Sky tights from Pamela Mann, I cant find them on the site anymore, but they have the most amazing selection of plus size tights and there are so many I need to buy!

My only negative about them it the waist band is rubbish and has no real elasticity to it so I would have to wear a fitted pair of knickers over the top to keep them up! but they feel beautiful and strong and silky soft.

As its halloween I went for a witchy look just wish I could have found a witches hat to wear with it :)




I teamed it with my Grazia lace dress which I received for review last year from simply Be and my £3 Newlook shoes as I thought the studs looked a bit starry.

I adore my new tights and need to find excuses to wear them!

Remember to check out the other fabulous ladies in there outfits.

Dani: DIY Fatshion http://www.diyfatshion.com
Hanna: The Wardrobe Challenge http://thewardrobechallenge.co.uk/
Mouna: Brussels Fatshion http://www.brusselsfatshion.com
Olivia: Wait Until The Sunset http://www.waituntilthesunset.com 

Mhairi
xxx


9 comments:

  1. so beautiful and unusual tights !!! i like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the entire look! The tights are AMAZING and the dress is so pretty. I've got those shoes, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tights are AMAZING, I really love how you styled the whole outfit though. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh em geeeeeee. those galaxy tights are AMAZEBALLS!!!! I really totes love them. And thanks for the W13 tip!!! :)
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE those tights Mhairi, and the dress is stunning! It feels amazing sometimes to push yourself out of your comfort zone, doesn't it? <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! Those tights are AHHHHHMAAZZINNGG!! Love this look soooo much Mhairi! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this tights there are sooo original!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete