Wednesday 7 November 2012

Fatshion Faceoff - Printed Dress


Printed Dress

This weeks challenge was to wear a printed dress, but not floral as we have worn it quite a bit, so I pulled out one of my favourite maxis from the summer but winterised it with a jumper under as I was bloomin freezing today!
It was from Evans in the sale, I picked it up in leeds whilst I was at Plus north and I think it was about £20, and you cant see them but I am wearing my winter staple, knee high boots from Next!


As a big girl we are always taught not to wear prints and avoid light colours, but you know what sod that, I love this dress, it gives me a great waist and I feel really good in it!


The colours are pretty neutral so I wear it with a fair few different cardigans and jackets.

And it has excellent boob space, I can get away with not wearing a cami under ti in the summer which is always a bonus!

Do you like to wear a printed dress, and break the rules?

Go check out the other gorgeous ladies from around the globe taking part! 

Dani: DIY Fatshion http://www.diyfatshion.com
Hanna: The Wardrobe Challenge http://thewardrobechallenge.co.uk/
Mouna: Brussels Fatshion http://www.brusselsfatshion.com
Olivia: Wait Until The Sunset http://www.waituntilthesunset.com 

Mhairi
xxx



4 comments:

  1. You're right lovely, that dress looks really good on your shape <3! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I've never thought to put a top under a dress before- how weird is that!? I love it!!

    And yes- it looks great on your waist! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love prints! This dress is such a lovely shape on you. I'm totally with you if I like a print I wear it! I often think prints look better than solid colours. I'm kinda glad maxis are in for autumn winter, I guess the only trouble is that we have had so much rain its always too soggy to wear a floor sweeping dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've to say i usually have difficulties wearing prints i'm a plain colour fan but these missions helped me to see prints in another perspective. the dress suits you weel i can't wear maxidresses they shorten me so much it bothersm me...


    xxx

    ReplyDelete