Monday 26 November 2012

Perfect Party Dress - Simply Be

Simply Be as you know are one of my favourite brands, and when the lovely Jessica contacted me recently to ask me if I would choose a dress to be my Perfect Party Dress and review it for them.

There are so many stunning dresses on the site at the moment, and it was a tough choice but when I saw this dress, I knew it would be perfect!

I feel like a scarlet Marilyn Monroe in the this dress, it is so classic yet sexy and the pleating works beautifully!

I decided I wanted to add a little sparkle so teamed it with my sequin Matalan cardigan.

My red shoes are a little darker than the dress and I cant decide if they work or not, but if they don't, its a good excuse for some new shoes.


I fell confident, comfortable and sexy in this dress, my husband loves it, he cant wait to take me out to christmas events in it.

I ordered the dress in my usual size 20 and it is spot on, I sometimes need to size up in cross overs for my boobs, but its working fairly well in this size the 22 would have been huge under my arms.

Please also ignore my hair, it wouldn't play ball my curls turned into frizz, I would have lovely smooth curls at a party!

So have you found your perfect Part Dress? I highly recommend a visit to Simply Be 

Mhairi
xxx





5 comments:

  1. Love this dress on you, it's so pretty! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress looks stunning on you! Red is definitely your colour x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look stunning with this dress babe!!!!


    Love, Ylenia from Longuette

    ReplyDelete
  4. this dress looks lovely and i really love your cardie

    ReplyDelete