Sunday 25 November 2012

Christmas Gift Guide - Vintage Gems Jewellery

Well can you believe christmas is nearly here again, four short weeks away!

I thought I would put together another gift guide this year of items I love and that I have my eye on for family and friends, I have a few reviews coming up as well to show some of the items off.

Today kicking off my gift guide is a review of the fabulous Vintage Gems Jewellery.

I have already featured one of her necklaces on here before that I purchased earlier this year and I was so happy to realise the set she sent out to me matches my original necklace.


The original necklace I purchased.

I have been sent a ring, earrings and a set of hair grips by the lovely Gemma, and I am in love with them, the quality is lovely and well made, the grips are good and strong, which is important for me and my crazy hair!





Gemma actually has this whole set on offer at the moment, including the necklace for £25 its an amazing gift idea you can see the set HERE

Gemma has some beautiful items and sells them from both her website Vintage Gems Jewellery and her Facebook page

Gemma also makes some of the most amazing up cycled cuffs rings and necklaces plus much more.



Take a look and fall in love like I have.

Thank you again to Gemma for sending the pieces out, they are totally stunning.

Mhairi
xxx

Disclaimer: The items that have been gifted were free of charge for review, but all views are my own.






2 comments:

  1. wow how cute is the bird cage stuff, i do love a necklace watch.


    Not sure if you follow my blog but i'm just going through my old blog roll to tell people i've had to start a new blog as i'd run out of photo hosting space and didn't want to use an external host

    my new blog is http://sheiselec.blogspot.co.uk/

    cheers steph @sheselec xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so cute :)I do follow your blog I will goadd the new address to mine. xx

    ReplyDelete