Wednesday 21 November 2012

Fatshion Faceoff - Band/Move/Slogan T-shirt

Well another week is here, time is really flying this year, 2012 is nearly done!

This weeks Fatshion Faceoff post is really going to show just how geeky I am which is worrying :) I don't tend to wear slogan or band T-shirts, but I do have a number of film T-shirts, but they are all comic or 80's related. 

Tonight I am showing off my favourite, which tends to be my go to top for comfort and around the house, but after putting together this outfit, I may have to get it out more!

My outfit is a homage to my teenager 90's grunge faze, worryingly I still feel comfortable like this, my inner teen is always trying to escape.

I am afraid I have had to use my rubbish phone camera for this weeks pictures, as I cant find my battery charger.

I am wearing it with my hi-lo hem skirt and knee boots but it isn't easy to tell in these pictures.



I am a huge marvel fan and love all the films and cartoons, and I love wolverine and X-men in particular, my blog name has origins from an x-men character, maybe some of my geekier readers can figure it out.

So do you rock a band/movie/slogan T-shirt?

Remember to go check out the other fabulous ladies this week!

Dani: DIY Fatshion http://www.diyfatshion.com
Hanna: The Wardrobe Challenge http://thewardrobechallenge.co.uk/
Mouna: Brussels Fatshion http://www.brusselsfatshion.com
Olivia: Wait Until The Sunset http://www.waituntilthesunset.com

Mhairi
xxx




6 comments:

  1. Interesting post. Strangely I don't think I have ever had a band/movie/slogan T-shirt. You'd think I'd at least have a zombie movie shirt but no. I have a lot of Threadless tees but that is basically the only print tees I have. I like the way you dressed it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have loads, its worrying really :) my favourite is my Camp crystal lake t-shirt, but only horror lovers usually figure it out (friday 13th) but I got paint on it so its now an only round the house t-shirt!

      Delete
  2. i love marvel too. Wolverine Tee is great
    Too bad i don't see well the rest of the outfit.
    I vote for a reshoot ;-)
    big kiss
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's well made shirt, and the design is like well done. I had wolverine shirt earlier but design was little closer to the neck or top of the shirt.

    Elizabeth Ashley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete