Wednesday 28 November 2012

Fatshion Faceoff - Simply Be Dress

The wonderful Hanna recently arranged with the fabulous Simply Be for us all to be sent the same dress and challenged us to wear it our way, this is so exciting as although we all wear a similar item each week, we never get to try the same thing.

This is a fantastic way for our readers to see how the dress looks on a variety of body shapes, heights, and different skin tones and hair colours too.

The dress we received was this one


Now I utterly love how this has been styled in the photos, but at christmas I have lots of family gatherings to attend that involve driving back and forth and this dress is perfect it is comfortable beautiful, and most of all I love the little details like the cutout back.

I have therefore styled it with comfort and practicality in mind for the crazy holiday season ahead!

The back detail.

So pretty, I adore the colours.

I love the cap sleeves and and in a 20 the dress is spot on over my boobs, but could have easily sized down for the waist and hips, but my boobs take priority!

The material is beautiful and thick and I love that it has the little sleeves I didn't feel the need to add a cardigan to this at all and would happily wear it as it is.

I added my belt just to dress it up a little but even though it is a tiny bit big through the waist I can were it without the belt and it still looks lovely, and just a simple pair of flats for all the rushing about.

Planning has already commenced to dress it up for a night out too, so watch this space for an OOTD post in the near future!

I just want to take the time to say thank you to Simply Be for sending us all the dress, and also for making some of the most fabulous plus clothing on the market.

Now head on over to the other ladies and see how they have worn theirs!

Dani: DIY Fatshion http://www.diyfatshion.com
Hanna: The Wardrobe Challenge http://thewardrobechallenge.co.uk/
Mouna: Brussels Fatshion http://www.brusselsfatshion.com
Olivia: Wait Until The Sunset http://www.waituntilthesunset.com


Simply be can be found at these sites 

Mhairi
xxx








3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this dress and it looks beautiful on you. Wish I could afford to buy one myself! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love seeing you all dressed up and gorgeous! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this dress looks ggreat on you
    i love that we see your tatoo through the cut out :-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete