Friday 9 November 2012

Simply Be Must haves!

Ok I haven't been paid or asked to promote the new items from simply be but had to share as I am a little obsessed with it all!

These are my personal must haves!


I have been going through a very positive time recently and think I could rock the hell out of this dress! I am in love!!!!




This also needs to hurry up and get in my wardrobe as it is bloody amazing, I can see this with my high waist skinny jeans and some killer heels!

Such a cute take on the white shirt, amazing for work or equally dressed down with denim or a skirt for a day look or dressed up for a night out.

Now I know peplums are not everyones cup of tea but the work beautifully on me and I love them! This is available in black as well.

I love the Baroque trend and this colour is spot on for me, so rich and dark, very gothic and sexy, you will be mine!

They are my favourites, but go take a look yourself Simply Be is getting better and better for me!


1 comment: