Thursday 20 December 2012

IGIGI Anastasia Gown in Ruby - Review

IGIGI very kindly sent me two dresses recently, the first was the amazing dress I wore recently to a wedding, you can see that review here.

The second dress I have been sent is the amazing Anastasia Gown in ruby.

Last weekend me and my husband celebrated out 10 year wedding anniversary and as 2012 has been a pretty bad year for us, we are planning a big night out in the new year with posh dinner and a show, so I have been looking for something really special to wear for ages and this fits the bill perfectly.

Just so you didn't have to wait until the New Year to see it I slipped it on for you so you can see just how amazing it really is!

It is a little long on me, but at only 5'2" I expected it so with a decent pair of platform heels it will be fine.



A close up of the lace overlay, can you tell my husband takes most of my pictures, sorry for the booby shot :) 



The lace detail is beautiful I just need to find a bra in this exact colour so the straps aren't so noticeable!

I promise though that as soon as things slow down a bit after christmas I will get more dolled up and do a real photo shoot for you.

This dress makes me feel elegant and beautiful, so I highly recommend a visit to IGIGI for your occasion wear.

IGIGI have a number of promotions running at the moment so take a look.

1. Promotion: $1000 IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel gift certificate contest
    Details, http://www.igigi.com/cms/iwish/.

2. Promotion: The Dress Sale - "20% Off Dresses!"
Dates: Thursday, Dec. 20, 2012 from 12.00PM - Dec. 26, 2012 12.00PM Pacific 
Code: "TIME2SHINE"
Link:  http://www.igigi.com/dress-sale

3. Free Shipping and Returns On all Continental U.S. orders placed through December 30, 2012. No code necessary. Visit www.igigi.com for more details. 

4. All orders of $150+ receive a plush pashmina scarf. For more details and the video, http://www.igigi.com/giftwithpurchase/

Also check out their Holiday Calendar, http://www.igigi.com/cms/glamguide#180 for 12 days of fabulous fashion features and promotions. 

I hope Ozlem and the IGIGI team have a fabulous holiday 

Mhairi
xxx

6 comments:

  1. I love IGIGI and I looove this dress on you!
    Totally gorgeous! <3 Happy Anniversary too. ^^<3

    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning! I adore IGIGI - their dresses are such amazing quality and they are such fab people to work with. They truly deserve every success. Hope you have a wonderful night out - your hubby is lucky to have such a glamorous wife on his arm ;-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is super pretty! I've never tried anything from IGIGI (poor student here!), but you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely stunning Mhairi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely beautiful Mhairi! x

    ReplyDelete