Monday 25 November 2013

Warming Winter Wonders with Heat Holders

Recently there was a shout out on twitter, looking for bloggers interested in reviewing some warming products, I will be honest, I jumped at the chance, I am a very cold person and our house is always bitterly cold in the winter. When I received the email to tell me the product was from Heat holders, I was intrigued as I had only recently been looking at them in my local Matalan and Tesco.

I was sent a pair of the Original Ladies Socks in black, they come in a fabulous range of colours as seen here in the promotional image.

Image courtesy of Heat Holders

The socks are knitted on the outside in a simple stocking stitch and have a super soft brushed wool on the inside that is really fluffy and warm.

Image courtesy of Heat Holders
They definitely keep my feet warm, our house loses so much heat, and my feet are always cold, I suffer pretty severe joint pain, in both my hands and fee,t and the cold always makes it feel so much worse. These socks have been a life saver!
I would like to see them a bit closer fitting as I found they slipped round on my feet quite a bit, but this happens to me with all my socks so I think I might just have awkward feet.in general.

I have washed them twice since I received them and they have washed brilliantly, keeping their shape well, they have bobbled a little bit but I wear them to death and have my dogs sitting on my feet constantly, which probably has more to do with it, to be honest.
This is how hairy my feet were after Ron, who you can see behind my feet rolled off them, he thinks they are snuggly so keeps sleeping on my feet! they were clean off the radiator about an hour before this photo. I am not complaining though, it certainly helps to warm them up even more. 

Head over to the heat savers website HERE to see the full range of products they offer, I am looking forward to getting some other pieces to see us through the winter.

The products can also be purchased through the Sock Shop website.

I would recommend these socks and I will be hopefully getting some of the slipper socks soon too which will be practical on our wood floors.

Mhairi
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment