Wednesday 6 November 2013

Fatshion Faceoff - Maxi skirt

Maxi Skirts are one of my favourite wardrobe staples, as a short girl they can be quite hard to wear (well for me anyway) but when I find a good one I wear it to death! 

This summer I found it really hard to find one that I loved enough to splash out for so when I won £100 worth of Pink Clove vouchers I was glad to spot one on their website I wanted to try. I have to be honest though I haven't worn it much as I couldn't decide what top would look good with it as it is quite straight up and down, but I came up with an outfit I was pleased with, I felt comfortable yet stylish.


Skirt @Pink Clove - Blouse C/o Simply Be - Cardigan - Very Old New Look
I only managed to get one full length picture and my feet are missing so sorry. 

I teamed the Blouse/ skirt combination with my Wide belt to stop it all looking boxy.

Boots C/o Simply Be
I teamed the skirt with my Shoe boots from Simply be as they are great with skirts as it doesn't end up tucked into them.


A Little Close up of my new Glasses from SpecsPost

Head on over and check out the other gorgeous Fatshion Faceoff girls, I bet they look stunning!

Olivia Wait Until the Sunset (Australia)
Mouna Brussels Fatshion (Belgium)

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha awesome You wear the skirt I was planning to wear!
    Gorgeous babe xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that skirt and I have to say, it looks amazing with that tartan shirt. Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous outfit!

    ReplyDelete