Wednesday 16 October 2013

Fatshion Faceoff - Lane Bryant

Hello to my lovely Fatshion Faceoff readers.

We have a special one off post for you this week, the lovely people at Lane Bryant recently sent each of us a beautiful dress for each of us wear our way.

Lane Bryant is a very well known US based plus size clothing brand, the focus on fashion and the fit of there clothing and I love so much of what they carry.

The dress which we received was the Plus Size Skater Sweater Dress.


The dress is made in a gorgeous soft knit, which feels beautiful on. I can be a bit fussy about knitted items as I can only touch some types of wool without totally freaking out.

I asked for the dress in size 18/20 and it is pretty generous so think I could have gotten away with a size down, but it doesn't hang badly or look too over sized so I am happy either way.

Being a simple monochrome colour way, I can see me popping this on over the winter with a coloured blazer, I  have worn it quite casually today with my knee high boots and leggings but I think it could look just as nice with tights, heels and a blazer for a dinner date with Marc.

So here are my pictures, for some reason they came out with a slight pink tint and it was rather wet and chilly at the time so I may not look my best.
I feel very relaxed and comfortable in this dress, it will become one of my winter wardrobe staples I think.

It has a very lovely exposed gold zip at the back which helps to stop the dress from being too casual.

You can see in the photo that my hair has changed again it is now black on top and green/blue under, this was to make the upkeep more manageable as my natural hair colour is so dark.

Head on over to Lane Bryant and take a look around they have so many fabulous items, there shoe collections are amazing and they offer shipping internationally.

The other gorgeous FF ladies have their posts live now too so head on over and check them out!

Olivia Wait Until the Sunset (Australia)
Mouna Brussels Fatshion (Belgium)








2 comments:

  1. Love the exposed zip! The whole dress is fab, and I love how you've kept some of the blue in your hair.

    ReplyDelete