Thursday 10 October 2013

Fatshion Faceoff - Shoe boots

So so sorry this is late posting I have pictures for the next 6 or 7 post for Fatshion Faceoff and had planned on spending my morning writing this post while Josh worked through his English worksheets, unfortunately we ended up without electricity for 5 hours so took our work into town for a hot drink.

This weeks post is Shoe boots, something that I have a slight love of.

Mine that I am wearing in this post are from Simply Be and can be found HERE.

I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them, they remind me of similar boots I had in my teens when I was a bit goth.

I wore them with my Tartan Skater Dress from Pink Clove and plain black tights.




The thick heel makes them so simply to walk in and I love the cut out sides, I cant wait to were them with coloured tights in the winter.

Check out the other gorgeous ladies 

Hanna The Wardrobe Challenge (UK)
Olivia Wait Until the Sunset (Australia)
Mouna Brussels Fatshion (Belgium)
Dani http://www.diyfatshion.com/(USA)



Mhairi
xxx






1 comment: