Friday 4 October 2013

Menswear - Hi-Tec Luca Trainers Unboxing

Good afternoon ladies and gents,

Every now and then I like to mix it up a bit and do a little post for the men in our lives or for my male readers.

A while ago I was given the opportunity to review a pair of mens Hi-Tec trainers for my husband, he was given the opportunity to select a pair he liked and they kindly sent them out to us.

Now this post should have gone live ages ago but unfortunately, with all the huge changes happening around here recently with the homeschooling and preparing for a new kitchen as well as various illnesses! I have fallen behind schedule with so many of my posts so first of all so so sorry to the wonderful James at Blogger opps and to HiTec as well.

It isn't all doom and gloom though, the trainers arrived and we were very impressed, even our resident teenager said they looked pretty good!

This post will just be a bit of an unboxing and then I have a full review scheduled to go live on Sunday with Marc's overall impression of the trainers, and how they have held up to his uses for them.

So on with the unboxing photos of the Hi-Tec Luca
I like the packaging it is clean and simple, I cant stand crazy brightly coloured in your face packaging (Nike take note) I just feel like well how much of what I am paying goes into producing this OTT packaging.

Nicely Boxed.

My husband loves bright colours on his trainers, so these really stood out to him, the blue is a really nice colour and although it is bright it isn't too in your face.

They are a nice shape and incredibly light, the upper is material with a slightly rubberised feel around the toe area at only £39.99 I think these are a brilliant option for the gym or training.

Marc has been putting them through there paces with various activities over the last few weeks so I will give you the full review on Sunday. 

Head on over to the Hi-Tec website for a look around they have some lovely Womens options too.

Mhairi
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment