Wednesday 18 June 2014

#FWTHROWBACK COMPETITION



Good evening to my lovely readers. 

Fashion World got in touch with me and asked if I could let you know about a Competition they are running at the moment, They have teamed up with Best Daily Magazine to give you the chance of winning a £150 holiday shopping spree to spend on Fashion worlds fabulous swimwear and fashion. 

To win this fabulous prize they are asking you to recreate one of your throwback holiday pictures, I had a look through mine but I haven't been on holiday in about 10 years so had to go way back to a picture of me as a kid, I hid from cameras for most of my teenage years!

I did find a fabulous photo of me stomping along at the beach at Gaerloch North West Highlands, I am not really sure how old I am in the picture but it is a typical one of me! Now to recreate this photo I couldn't really make it to the beach so instead it is in my other favourite place to chill out, my garden, it is a mess at the moment as the lawn needs sorting but I sit out on my swing most days and just relax. 

So here is my Throwback picture!


My throwback beach attire is now my working in the garden outfit!

So why not have a go it is great fun looking back at all my old photos and there are some real gems!

Here are the instructions from Fashion World which you can find on the Competition link.

1. Find your vintage holiday photo and recreate it...
3. Upload the old photo and recreation photo to Twitter or Instagram with the
hashtag #FWThrowback
4. Look out for our weekly winner on this page!

The competition ends Tomorrow 19th June at Midnight (GMT) so hurry if you fancy having a go.


Have fun and I hope one of you wins :)


No comments:

Post a Comment