Friday 29 August 2014

Almost Lost It!


Wow, Life has been really quite hectic recently and I am so sorry it has been a while since I last posted.

Everything has been very exciting and incredibly stressful the last few weeks as we have moved house, we found out on Wednesday 13th that we would be moving house on the 16th and had so much to do, to be ready to go. It was a nightmare but we made it! unfortunately we ended up being without internet until yesterday due to a mess up with our installation date, this has meant a longer than expected hiatus from the blog.

I did also have a near disaster, I almost lost my blog address as without internet connection I didn't realise my payment hadn't renewed although I am planing on a slight name change I still want to keep this address as so many people have it and I can still redirect people from it to mine. managed to renew it today so it is all safe now!

I am back though and my planned update for the blog is underway I also have a few gorgeous review pieces to show you which I will get up this coming week there and Glasses, LBD's and an amazing skirt to show you which are going to be my staple outfit pieces this coming autumn.

My blog also sneaked past its 3rd anniversary while all the craziness was going on so I am hoping to celebrate that as soon as I get the new layout all sorted. 

I hope your all well, those who are still reading thank you for staying with me, I promise to be better now I am in a happy place and have a decent internet connection again. 

Everyone at Plus North this weekend have an amazing time, I am so sad I couldn't make it again this year, moving became the financial priority but I am coming next year even if it kills me! 


Mhairi
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment