Friday 28 November 2014

Black Friday

Black Friday is not something that has previously been big in the UK, but it is slowly picking up momentum here and everyone seems to be jumping on the band wagon.

I wanted to share some of my favourite deals with you, these are the ones I am keeping a close eye on today.

Dorothy Perkins


Dorothy Perkins have 30% off site wide HERE

On top of this every 3 hours they are bring a selection which you can take an extra 30% off with code YGF84 (only the selected lines) the 9-12 selection can be found HERE
A couple of my favourite items are

Treggings
Blazer

Tesco 

Tesco have 25% off site wide on their clothing HERE

Party Dress
only up to a size 20

Jersey Dress
Tesco Direct also have some great offers if you can get online, it automatically retry for you which is great so I got on eventually. 
Go HERE

Amazon

Amazon have lightening deals happening this Black Friday with limited stock keep and eye out HERE and set alarms if you see something coming up later you want to check the deal on.

Linda Bop

Linda Bop have taken 15% of loads of there dresses head over to the site and take a peek HERE

I have this on its way to me.

Audrey

Evans 

Evans have some amazing deals on HERE including all their jeans for only £10 a pair and 50% off coats and boots!!

A few other places to check out include:

Debenhams 

Rocket Dog

Lakeland

BHS


There are plenty of amazing deals in there for christmas presents and treats, if I come across any amazing deals today I will update here.

Mhairi 



No comments:

Post a Comment