Thursday 20 September 2012

Money Supermarket Passion For Fashion Competition

Passion for Fashion


After seeing a few of these competition entries popping up on blogs recently I decided to give it a go myself a put my own plus size spin on it, every outfit is something i would dare to wear so enjoy!

The competition is being run by Money supermarket and is called the Passion for Fashion competition you can see details of how to enter yourself here Money Supermarket, top prize is £1000 and an ipad becoming a student again and blogging means this would be a huge help to me!

Every item available I have tried to make sure it is available at least to a size 22 but the majority is available up to a 28/30.

My first look is office, I wanted somethign that could take me from office to evening easily, this amazing body con dress from simply be does that, you could easily make it even smarter by adding a suit jacket instead of the cardigan then whip it of and head out for a cocktail in it!
Dress £65 - SimplyBe   Cardigan £10 - Tesco
Shoes £35 - Evans    Bag £38 - Accessorize
Belt - Evans    Tights - Pamela Mann

For my second look which is casual I wanted something simple and sexy that could take me to lunch with the girls or on errands throughout the day. The beautiful girly peterpan collar top from simply be teamed with their high waisted jeans looks fabulous when given a little rock chick edge with this fabulous biker jacket from Tesco and the versatile little rucksack teamed with the fabulous star shoes just finish it al off!
Peter pan Blouse £36 - SimplyBe    High Waisted Jeans £40 - SimplyBe
Biker Jacket £30 - Tesco    Star Shoes £45 - Schuh
Rucksack £45 - Accessorize

The third look is outdoors, Fairisle and Heritage looks are huge for AW12 and it doesn't have to mean a look for wearing outdoors, I went for a everyday look which could be easily worn for home, days out and even work! This is one of my favourite looks from them all and i want to get my hands on it all asap!
Fairisle Jumper £40 - SimplyBe    Tights £9.50 - Marks and Spencer
Blouse £26 - Dorothy Perkins    Skirt £19.50 - Dorothy Perkins
Jacket £28 - Tesco    Boots £22 - Tesco

For my first date I wanted something, sexy and sultry, something which shows my personality and style, this dress from simply be is already in my wardrobe and is just waiting for its finishing touches so I can wear it out, not a first date for me but after 10 years together I still like to look good on date night!
Dress £70 - SimplyBe    Jacket £69 - New Look
Shoes £22.99 - New Look    Bag £12.99 - New Look
Tights £9.99 - Pamela Mann

For my last look which is Party, I wanted something beautiful fun and flirty, this amazing gold dress from ASOS curve is just that. I teamed it with this gorgeous waterfall peplum jacket and my favourite part the amazing whiskers cat shoes from irregular choice, finished off with a simple clutch and seemed tights for sexiness!
Dress £55 - Asos    Jacket £40 - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes £79 - Schuh    Bag £15.99 - New Look
Tights £7.99 - Pamela Mann


Hope you liked my entry, Which is your favourite look from the ones I made?

Mhairi
xxx

5 comments:

  1. I think I'm in love with you're outdoor outfit, especially like the jumper - it's adorable! It's a really good idea that you've kept everything in plus sizes, more blogs should do this, it's hard to find nice clothes and good prices when most shops stop at a size 16! Good luck with the competition and feel free to check out my entry if you get bored x

    http://futurefreaksme.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/as-im-sure-many-of-you-know-being.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I love all your outfits too, I will go comment as soon as i can get on the computer, phone is a pain :)

      Delete
  2. love the casual look! great picks :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love everything on the first date look. Definitely want!!! Ty for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete