Tuesday 11 September 2012

Evans Shoes - Review

Earlier this year I was contacted by the lovely team at Evans and asked if I would like to review some of the new AW12 shoe range, now as I am a shoe addict I said yes please!

Now I had been expecting a pair to arrive but 2 beautiful pairs of heels arrived which were totally gorgeous, the stunning blue pair which I have worn with one of my Fatshion faceoff post Here are at the smaller end of the size scale for my feet, I wear anything from a 5 to a 6 these are a size 5 and a little snug on my swollen feet days, but the black are perfect, seen Here and Here

Both have lovely round heels that are perfect to walk in for me as I am usually a bit tottery on heels, and a small front platform, which I cant live without!






Both shoes are a fantastic addition to your AW wardrobe and the Flexisoles are fabulous!

Evans were also kind enough to later send me out a pair of boots and some ballet flats, which also turned out to be fabulous, the boots are the patent brogues which I have already had a tonne of wear out of and the other pair are the snake skin toe and heel flats which are very pretty but unfortunately the incorrect size so I haven't been able to wear these to tell you about the comfort, but they are supper pretty to look at! 

I adore the brogue detailing on these boots and they also have a chelsea boot elasticated type side which is fabulous, they are unbelievably comfy and I think I am going to wear them to death in the next few months!



 The Flats are gorgeous too, I wish I could wear them as they look amazingly comfortable but a size 4 sadly will not go on my foot!

 The feel beautiful, supple and soft with a lovely lining, and again the Flexisoles so comfort is highly likely!


If you want to buy any of these shoes which I would highly recommend head over to Evans for a look!



EVANS BLACK AND NEUTRAL SNAKE PLATFORM COURT SHOES £35

EVANS BLUE PLAIN PLATFORM SHOES £35

EVANS BROGUEING DETAIL CHELSEA BOOT £39.50

EVANS BLACK METAL DISC PUMPS £27


Mhairi
xxx

Disclaimer: These shoes have been provided to me free of charge, but I have not been paid to provide a positive review all words are my own!

6 comments:

  1. I have to say, I love the platform shoes and the boots, and they are so reasonably priced. Very impressed! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shoes are so comfortable, great for walking and standing, not just sofa shoes :) the boots are stunning!!!! xx

      Delete
  2. the boots are super cute
    love the colour of the blue ones too
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, They are so comfy, and the blue is so pretty!!!

      Delete
  3. wow look at all the priddy shooooos.

    i'm very jel'

    i adore the blue ones. i also love the Chelsea boots but i'm not sure if i like the brogue details, think i need to see them im real life, i also really like the shoes with the snake skin effect but as i have a massive snake phobia wouldn't be able to go anywhere near the display if they were there. (big wimp)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. think brogues are a love ti or hate it thing, but these I love :) xx

      Delete