Wednesday 5 September 2012

Fatshion Faceoff - Statement Ring

Statement Rings

This weeks Fatshion Faceoff instills dread in me if I am honest! I avoid rings as I am not a fan of my hands at all, and only own a couple, the ring I am wearing is from Primark and cost £2 I loved the colour but hardly wear it.


Having worn it today with my outfit, I realise my hands don't look as bad as I see them in my head, and i like what the ring brings to my outfit, so maybe it is time to get out and buy some statement rings and be brave!

I just realised my top has become rather untucked as it was in more than this when I started my day but hey ho, I am wearing my new Tesco top with my New look Skirt, I need to find a new maxi for the winter which is a bit of a heavier fabric as this is lovely but so thin and it creases far too easily for my liking!

So do you go in for the whole statement ring thing or do you like your hands clear and simple?

Check out the other beautiful ladies this week to see their take on the whole look! 

Dani: DIY Fatshion http://www.diyfatshion.com
Hanna: The Wardrobe Challenge http://thewardrobechallenge.co.uk/
Mouna: Brussels Fatshion http://www.brusselsfatshion.com
Olivia: Wait Until The Sunset http://www.waituntilthesunset.com

Mhairi
xxx





6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ring! And there's absolutley nothing wrong with your hands, they look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hands are LOVELY hun, as is every part of you :)! I love the ring, it looks perfect with your nails and the gorgeous top :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ring is so cute and love the matching nailcolour ;-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I LOVE this outfit! I think it's one of my new favorites of yours! I so glad that you were able to find the confidence to show your hands, and you really have nothing to worry about them. They are JUST as lovely as the rest of you, pretty lady! And now we all get to see how you coordinated your nails to your outfit. ;) The ring is adorable, and the skirt and top go perfectly with it. Love it all! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! I love the matching nails, the mint green looks really good. I don't wear rings much either, I work in a lab and wear gloves most if the day so there's no point in me wearing pretty rings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what are you talking about woman!?! You have gorgeous hands!!
    I'm loving this whole look! Style stealing stat!! xx

    ReplyDelete