Friday 18 July 2014

Blisters No More

Summer is here and as some of you who follow me on twitter may know so are my dreaded blisters! I have the most ridiculously sensitive skin on my feet, even in shoes that seem as soft as melting butter my feet end up covered in blisters. This year I am yet again on the hunt for a pair of shoes that are comfortable and do not rub half my skin off!

I recently came across Spartoo in the Blogosphere and I have been searching for that elusive perfect pair. While I might be dreaming about shoes that look like this


My poor back and feet are screaming No at me and demanding I be sensible. In a bid to not end up in a Weird Al Yankovic parody for wearing socks and sandals! it is possibly time for me to make some more sensible summer choices without compromising on my style.

I am thinking maybe a pair of awesome Vans, it has been a while since I have had a pair and they were always so comfy!

I want a pair that will loo good with both jeans and dresses, something like these ones maybe?




Cute, functional and I can wear socks!

Also loving sandals but they need to be super comfy!



I will keep dreaming about ones like this!


Do you have any recommendations for a perfect pair of summer shoes?

Mhairi
xxx







2 comments:

  1. I love hush puppies sandals! they aren't the most glamorous but super comfy, I also like the M&S footglove range or their wide fit ones. Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love M&S foot glove flip flops this years ones are a slightly different shape to the ones I have had before though and I am finding them a bit harder to break in, I live in them at home in the summer but my feet get too sore when I wear them out for too long :(

      Delete