Tuesday 1 July 2014

The frustrations of my Glasses

Why do I find picking new glasses so frustrating and anxiety inducing. The eye test part is ok, but the picking the glasses part I get stressed and worked up, I am not even sure why I took me over and hour today to choose one pair it was ridiculous, luckily Marc came after work to help me make a final decision or I might have just walked out!

I went to sSpecsavers who have quite a big selection but I have quite a wide head and so many just don't fit me. In the end I found 3 candidates for my glasses, I will show you the two I didn't go for.

I really liked these but I always go for red frames so faced a change.

These frames are black and I really like them but felt a little bit big on my face.

The service at Specsavers Hertford was fabulous as always, as usual it was just my pickiness that took so long but they just let me look around and try on pretty much every frame they have. I will show you the ones I finally chose from tuesday next week when they start appearing in my outfit posts, I also chose a fabulous pair of sunglasses which I can't wait to wear out, no more squinting from me!

Am I the only person who dreads picking new glasses?

Mhairi 
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment