Monday 21 January 2013

Curvissa Studded Jacket Review

The wonderful PR team at Curvissa approached me before christmas about the new spring/ summer range due in and asked me if I would like to try out something to review I was instantly drawn to the Studded Jacket from the PR image sent to me.

Spring is a time when I cant decide what to wear as the weather is so changeable and a biker jacket is something I have been thinking about for a while.

When the jacket arrived I was very impressed with the feel and weight of it, it costs £85 and is a lovely dark grey colour, I find black can be quite harsh on me and like the grey as it is a bit brighter.

This is a size 22 and it is a little big but it is comfortable and good for me to layer under so I am happy with that.



Sorry I look a little rough in the photos they were from before christmas when not too well, I am just now getting back into the swing of things and feeling completely better after weeks of passing various illnesses back and fourth in the house.

I cant find the link for the jacket at the moment, but as soon as I find it I will add it to the post. 


I love this jacket and I am in love with this one on the site too Faux Leather Jacket

Go check Curvissa out.

Mhairi
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment