Thursday 3 January 2013

My Sales Picks

For this years sales I am totally and utterly broke! Therefore I thought I would pick some sale items that I am lusting after for you all to see, and dream of winning the lottery for another week!

First up is ASOS

ASOS curve Peplum Top in Tartan £20 was £40
I have a bit of a thing for tartan, but it is never made in plus sizes and while this isn't traditional tartan, I just love it, but kind of wish it was a V neck, I wonder if it can be altered somehow????

ASOS Curve Exclusive Fur Peplum Coat £38 was £85
When I went out with my husband for his christmas party I ended up just taking a shawl as my coats weren't dressy enough, this would have been perfect, I am hoping to get my hands on one before they sell out in my size, as it is fabulous!

ASOS Curve Wiggle Dress in Wallpaper Print £25 was £42
I wasn't sure about this until I saw it on ZeZaftig this morning and she looks amazing in it!
Now I need it!

Its tartan! what more is there to say.

Next up is Evans

I have been looking for something smart casual to wear with jeans out to lunch and shopping and I love this, navy is a bit of a love for me!

Swan by Clements Ribeiro Colour Block Doris Dress £30 was £65
I actually already have this dress, and it is only available in a couple of sizes 20 and 22 last time I checked, but it is a beautiful dress that I highly recommend!

Swan by Clements Ribeiro Corsage Embellished Cardigan £30 was £65 and Swan by Clements Ribeiro Lace Grace Dress £20 was £55
This is just such a gorgeous Cardi I love it belted like in the picture above and it would just add a little loveliness to any outfit!


 Swan by Clements Ribeiro Contrast Trim Toggle Coat £60 was £125
This is a bit of a marmite coat, and I never had a chance to try it on, but I can imagine it with lovely thick jumper underneath and walking through the park in it!

Next up is Simply Be

Hush Puppies Lace Boots EE Fit £45 
I adore these boots, and they come in four colours, but the Green is my favourite!

Cropped Floral Print Trousers £20
So many of the girls looked amazing in these trousers last year and I think they would look amazing for the spring!

Printed Peplum Top £18
I also have this top and it is fantastic! but size down, I got it in my usual 20 but think I should have gone for the 18!

Anna Scholz Side Pleat Dress £35
Sometimes we just need a walk on the wild side!

Anna Scholz Crinkle Bird Trim Dress £34
I think this is a fabulous little black dress and would make a great addition to my wardrobe!

and finally New Look

Who can say no to a bit of sparkle this would be fabulous with the 

Koko Gold Sequin capped sleeve dress £35
I saw some fabulous ladies in sequins this year and wish I was brave enough to go for it! I do love this one!

Koko Black and White Pearl Trim Peplum Dress £20
I love this dress, so simple but I love the pearls on the neck line, its a good one for work I think!

So thats my picks from the sales, has anything caught your eye?

Mhairi
xxx






8 comments:

  1. I cracked and bought the pansy print Clements Ribeiro dress, otherwise I am keeping my eyes off the sales. Though the tartan top and skirt from asos are really lovely. :)

    http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am desperate to cave and buy everything I see, sometimes being broke is a blessing in disguise lol

      Delete
  2. oh, lovely black dress *.*

    http://avianarahl.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I wish Simply Be would ship to Australia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can always paypal me and I can post stuff out to you. just sizes the issue x x x

      Delete
  4. Oh I love the tartan top and skirt (separately haha) and the Mary Poppins shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think I would get the most wear out of them as separates :) and I think I have a secret addiction to Mary Poppins shoes :)

      Delete