Monday 28 January 2013

Feeling Fabulous in Fantasie

Before Christmas the wonderful Eveden team sent me this wonderful Fantasie Susanna set to review for them, and I had hoped to show it as a fabulous gift idea for christmas from a partner or to yourself.

Between being ill for weeks and then the craziness of christmas I just didn't manage to get it done in time, but now that the dreaded or loved date of February 14th is on its way I thought it would be a perfect time to show it off.

This set is stunning the antique gold lace is sexy, soft and just beautiful to look at, but it is such a fantastic shape that it is suitable for everyday wear or a sexy little date number.

So weather you are with someone or happily single, this set will make you feel amazing!




It gives a lovely shape under clothing

The straps are a lovely width and are ridged so you I haven't had to deal with any annoying straps loosening on me and slipping down.
It has 3 hook and eye fastenings with 3 rows.

The basque is stunning it is sexy comfortable and easy to wear.

I am also excited to see that Fantasie have just launched the Susanna Bra in a new colour way called petal which can be seen in the image below.



Fantasie is a pretty popular brand and can be found in most department stores and online in place such as figleaves but if you want to find a stockist near to you the Fantasie website has an excellent Store locator which shows stockists worldwide and can be found HERE

2 comments:

  1. i have this set and love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I really love this set, but thanks to pregnancy I'm just outside of its size range now. I'm really hoping that postpartum I'll eventually be able to pick up the Susanna, it really is stunning!

    ReplyDelete