Tuesday 18 February 2014

Dresolution with Marisota

I was approached quite a while ago now to take part in the Marisota Dressolution challenge, due to items not being quite right size wise and then my camera breaking again, I have taken a while to get this post up and running.

Marisota challenged us to make a change to our wardrobes this year and make a Dressolution, mine is to master casual chic, I have two outfits to show you but I am putting them in 2 posts this being the first.

I asked for three items to be sent out to me, these were the Floral Print Skater Dress, Floral Print Dress and the Biker Parker Jacket

The first item I have to show you is the Floral Print Dress

Spring is hopefully not to far away, we have had a crazily wet winter here in the UK and it is taking its toll on my mental health I love winter, but i like it to be clear and bright so i still get some sunlight.

This dress makes me think of spring, but it is still fabulous not slipped on with some leggings and layered up with a cardigan.

I have this dress in the tartan version as well and it is perfection, as is this floral version, it has little pockets  which are always a bonus on a dress and the blue is gorgeous, I teamed it with some ankle boots and bare legs, which is how I intend to wear it come spring.

I highly recommend this dress, and at only £35 it is perfection for your wardrobe.

Take a look at whats new at Marisota HERE

What is your Dressolution, more colour, tackling trousers, more dresses or something completely different, let me know. 

Mhairi
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment