Monday 3 February 2014

Lust List - Oriental Prints

Oriental prints are quite simply awesome! I love them. Slowly I am spotting lots of beautiful oriental prints in fashion and I want them all.

Simply Be took my breath away today with this stunning dress, I love the colour combination it is so bright and summery, this makes me actually want summer to arrive and I am totally a winters child. I can see this being dressed down for work with a long cardigan and flats or for a night out with my husband dressed up in heels and a clutch.

Valentines day is on its way in a couple of weeks and if I had any money I would be buying this and making Marc take me for dinner. For now I will just have to lust over it!


Anna Scholz for simply be have also produced an amazing monochrome print that it very oriental in style with maybe some tropical thrown in, the dress version has really caught my eye. It is perfect for work wear or a night out.

The last offering form Simply be is this cute Oriental Print Blouse which would be perfect in the summer with shorts or jeans, I am going to have to make sure I get hold of this!

I also spotted this very pretty dress on the Dorothy Perkins website

Do you love Oriental prints or do you try to avoid them?


No comments:

Post a Comment