Tuesday 18 February 2014

Taking Shape

A while ago I was approached to review an item form a brand new to the UK, Taking Shape. Origionally an Austrailian Brand, Taking shape are now in the UK as an online and high street presence.

They offer a huge variety of clothing for women in sizes 14-26. I am very excited to head to peterborough and check out one of their stores, as plus sizes on the high street are dwindling so something new is fabulous.

I asked for the Queenie Tunic to be sent to me, I have been trying to get my casual wardrobe to be a little more fabulous, everything in my current collection seems to either be super dressy or scruffy, I want to look fabulous all the time!

It comes in this very beautiful purple colour and the gorgeous green which is the one I went for, I would say that the sizes come up quite large.

The tunic is very relaxed but feels beautiful, it is a fairly thin material so ideal for the transition between seasons. 

Taking shape offer some very beautiful items and is well worth a look, head on over to the website HERE 

Do you aim for casual chic? do you hit it or miss it like I usually do.

Mhairi
xxx



3 comments:

  1. I love Taking Shape! I've also done a few posts about them.... I went I to the Peterborough store, they are lovely there. Do you live nearby??? There are not many of us Plus Size Blogger's in East Anglia, we could have a meet up!!!! x

    ReplyDelete