Wednesday 19 February 2014

Scarlett & Jo

Scarlett and Jo have been on my radar for a while now, I haven't had much chance to try them out as none of my local stores stock the range, so when they invited me to try out one of their new dresses I was incredibly excited.

I was sent the gorgeous Floral Print Asymmetric 2 Piece Midi Dress, It is a little bit too big for me so doesn't completely work, but I am going to have a play with it and see if I can make it work with a thick belt and accessories, I will post this looks at a later date for you.

The dress is still gorgeous and I will find a way to make it work for me, but I wanted you to see it as it is now so you can see how to make it work.

Dress c/o Scarlett & Jo buy it HERE

Scarlett and Jo really have some stunning items at the moment and they recently posted their new 1940's dresses on Facebook which I am desperate to get my hands on.


They also have this amazing dress out at the moment which is divine!
Find it HERE

I have seen a few images floating about of there new spring romance range and their is a maxi dress on its way that I am going to obsess over completely as soon as I can get a decent image of it I will let you see.

Scarlett & Jo offer beautiful quality stunning dresses get your hands on something you won't be dissapointed!

2 comments:

  1. I am loving those 1940's inspired dresses! They're so elegant. The daisy print is my favourite I think :)

    ReplyDelete