Tuesday 6 September 2011

My first Stylist Pick!

I ordered my bag from Stylist Pick on friday night and it was with my this morning, very impressed with the delivery time!

please excuse the dodgy phone pics, i have a lovely DSLR but forgot to put the battery on charge!

When it arrived it was in a large box, in which I expected to find the bag floating around, but when I opened it up i was so pleased with the presentation, it comes in a lovely stylist paper bag.


Inside the bag was a lovely material bag with Stylist pick on it.



And then it was to the main mag I had purchased and all I could say was WOW, I had expected a pretty but cheap bag as the selection I had made was from the welcome selection, and at £19.95 with another 50% off it cost me less than £10.



But my I was shocked to find a beautiful bag made to a high standard, with so many useful compartments including a zip on the main one, which is often missed on cheaper fold over bags.

It feels gorgeous and the colour is very pretty, if this is what you get from the welcome selection I will definitely be buying some bits from the main picks if something I like comes in!

I may already have my eye on a pair of boots and a lovely colour block clutch bag.

I would recommend giving it a go and seeing for yourself if anything you like is selected for you, im impressed and think money permitting I would buy something else from them.

When I get some time and some motivation to go outside, the weather is making me not want to go far at the moment! I will get a decent photo of the bag with a nice outfit.

Stylist Pick - Give them a look.

Love to you all

Mhairi. xxx



2 comments: