Sunday 18 September 2011

OOTD

Just a quick outfit post, I have been feeling utterly crap this weekend!

Cheered myself up a bit by dying my hair back to black, which is much nearer my natural colour of very dark brown with red in it.

I am wearing my Evans dress which I haven't worn yet as only finished taking it up today.

Does anyone else have my problem I am only 5'2" but have fairly long legs so any trousers and maxi skirt/ dresses always come up a bit short but the standard length on most is way too long!

I seem to like making silly faces!

Love

Mhairi. xxx

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this dress and it looks so great on you. I tried this and toyed with the idea of buying for ages. You look great. x.

    I am going to Ultra-Dark brown this weekend. My hair is dark - but I like it extra dark! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it in the sale and just couldn't resist! the picture is terrible, my husband or friend always say daft things to make me pull funny faces, but the dress is gorgeous!!

    My hair is naturally almost black but went really like after a weird reaction to a red hair dye last year, it just kept getting lighter! Feels good to be light again!

    ReplyDelete