Tuesday 20 September 2011

Getting to know me!



Not many followers at the moment, but this blog is for me and this might be good to look back on in the future to see where I have moved on from here.


So.........hmmm.... This is harder than I thought!


Well lets start easy shall we.

Name - Mhairi aka- lilandra, lilybobomb and bob!
Age - 30
Dress size - anything from a 16 to a 22 depending on where I shop average 18 at the moment.
Hight - 5'2"

So what is there to know about me, well I have had every job known to man (at least it seems that way).
I have sold cars, managed pubs, worked in retail and as a haematology technician, still not sure what I want to be when I grow up, but its getting a bit late to decide!

I got married at the age of 21, to one of my best friends who I met at college Marc, 9 years on we are still happy, contrary to most peoples thoughts at the time.

To be fair we started dating in the march were engaged by may and married in the december and only gave one weeks notice.

This wasn't necessarily the best way to do it but at the time, we felt so stressed out by family issues and organising the wedding we just kind of snapped and said sod it, called the registry office and got the first cancellation available which was only a week away.

Our only regret in doing it this way is that my dad had his passport stolen and couldn't get a replacement in time and couldn't come, but my best friend Andrew gave me away and dad was on the phone to me throughout the day.


Me, Marc and little Josh!

With marrying Marc I had a crash course in becoming a step parent I met josh when he was 2 he was 3 in this picture.


I am very lucky that we have a fantastic relationship and as he came to live with us full time nearly tree and a half years ago I am glad we do get on well.

My favourite photo of Joshua, this is on our living room wall :)


I have a big sister called Claire, who I love very much even though we tried to kill each other a few times when we were kids.


Claire and me.

Claire has given me two gorgeous nephews Harry and Charlie who are twins, Charlie was born with a kidney disorder ARPKD which I know is hard for my sister, I wish I could do more for them.
I am hoping to do the London bridges walk for the Kidneyresearchuk
charity next year. They turned 9 this year and I am so proud of both of them.
This picture was from a couple of years ago, but still love it! (Harry (L), Josh (C) and Charlie (R)

Thats it for now, if there is anything else you want to know please ask and next time I might just have to show you some hilarious fashion fails from my years on planet earth!!!!

Love Mhairi. xxxx

4 comments:

  1. You just made me want to cry! :D

    Love you too, all of us do.

    xxx

    ps. Dad's passport went through the washing machine! ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well like I said it was 9 years ago, my brain has aged far too much since then, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post my dear! How far to you think you've come since September then? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you gorgeous lady, I go up and down, but definitely on the up :) x

      Delete