Monday 12 September 2011

Wedding Guests

Wedding Guest and puppy love!

On Saturday we attended the wedding of an old friend, it was such a beautiful day and the bride was amazing!

It was held in a gorgeous little hotel just outside Wigan in Standish called Ashfield house hotel

I was feeling very ill that day after a 3 hour drive to my parents in west yorkshire then another hour drive to the wedding after a short break and getting changed.

I had originally planned to wear a gorgeous maxi dress I bought from Evans but due to a nightmare taking it up, I instead wore my favourite silvery grey dress from Style 369 from a while ago.

I looked a bit of a mess to be honest my hair decided to not go curly and i was pale and pasty all day, lol But i still felt lovely as my Husband thought I looked gorgeous, so all was good in the end.

The other guests wore some beautiful clothes too, sixties shift style dresses, colour blocking and Maxi dresses.

Please excuse the hilariously bad pictures but my best friend Andrew told me to say Cervix! he does this to me a lot.
My Husband Marc puts up with my craziness very well, Thank goodness. 


This weekend we finally had to admit that my dog Toby did get my mum and dads dog Ruby pregnant, so will be finding some good homes for puppies in a few weeks I think.
 She is a total babe though!
 Hello Puppies!! xxxx

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend and have a good week ahead of you.

Love Mhairi. xxx



5 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time...

    Doesn't Ruby look gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great hon, love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you hun, I was worried it was too dark, but people were wearing black dresses so I felt ok :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress, I have the similar one, but with the printed fabric instead of the plain grey, it's so comfortable! You look great and I am in love with your hair!

    Hee, silly dog! They will make beautiful puppies though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww thank you hun, my hair drives me nuts, i want hair your colours! i love this dress,i almost got it in the patter to, but never got around to it!

    the puppies are yummy!! some pic are on twitter!

    ReplyDelete