Thursday 16 February 2012

The Satchel of my dreams!

I am most definitely a shoe girl but sometimes a bag catches my eye and it has to be mine! I am not really into designer handbags but the craziness surrounding satchels last year got my attention and I fell for so many beautiful ones, especially some of the offerings from the Cambridge satchel company, but none in my price range really jumped out at me.

That all changed last week walking past Accessorize, in the window, just waiting for me to walk past was the satchel of my dreams, Tan in colour with contrasting pink trim, perfect size and so pretty, it had to be mine.

So it was...











It makes me all warm and fuzzy just looking at it, it works with so many things, and will be the perfect size for my ipad wen i finally get to buy one :)

It is also available in a beautiful berry red colour, but for me the tan was more practical.

Mhairi. xxx


9 comments:

  1. Big enough for a book though? Always a win in my book xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhhhh!! See, I'm obsessed with satchels, and spend far too much time drooling over the Cambridge Satchels and Zatchels websites! I've yet to find one that floats my boat and isnt expensive....may have to take a trip to the high street at some point!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gogogo, there are some lovely ones out there, this one just screamed at me :) x

      Delete
  3. Oh! So gorgeous! I love the slight hint of pink!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was the little bit of pink that caught my eye as I walked past, so glad I got it! xx

      Delete
  4. I love this bag so much! would it be big enough to use as a school satchel?

    ReplyDelete