Friday 8 March 2013

Simply Be - Project D

Recently Simply be announced their collaboration with the amazing Project D London, the design team founded by Dannii Minogue and her friend Tabitha Somerset Webb.

I waited excitedly for the range to go live on the Simply be website, and I really have not been disappointed in the slightest, it is stunning! The items have beautiful prints, textures and colours and if you head over to the Project D London website, you will see that the styles of the clothing are similar to their main lines.

I wanted to show you a few of my favourite items which are below

I love the pattern of the Madison Print Wrap Dress, I just can not resist a spot print! the gorgeous gentle peplum style is so so pretty, perfect for work, wedding or night out.

The Carnegie Strappy Dress is the perfect spring summer dress for me, it also come in ivory which if i didn't have dogs would be perfect for me, but I think this is an incredibly versatile piece, it would look stunning dressed up or with a denim jacket and sandals for a casual look.

The Trinity Print Maxi dress is so so pretty, it isn't an easy style for me to wear due to my larger bust but if I could this would be finding a way into my wardrobe!

I love the Rockefeller Print Tunic Top, the shape, and print are lovely, it is also similar to the Liberty print dress which I am also in love with.

I have saved my favourite dress for last The Lincoln Print Maxi Dress, everything about this is perfect for me, the print is beautiful, I love the cross V neck and the cut out in the back is lovely, this is my perfect Spring Summer dress, I know I would need it altered due to my being tiny but I would not mind that at all for this dress.


My only concern with this range is the price, it is way out of my usual budget, I am hoping to order some bits to try and see the quality as I need to know I am getting clothing that is worth paying this price for. 
I will keep you updated if I manage to place and order.

Mhairi

No comments:

Post a Comment