Saturday 30 March 2013

The Fat Fabulous Four

Tonight is the launch of another fabulous challenge collaboration between myself and three other amazing plus bloggers.

Becky of The Ramblings of Mrs BeBe, Toni of The only way is Toni, Rosie of A rose like this and myself will be bringing you a new post every two weeks on a saturday with our own takes on some of the seasons top trends, starting this week with lace.

Lace is often associated with going out and dressing up, but I wanted my take to be more casual this time so when I spotted this lovely jumper in Tesco I snapped it up, it is only £12 and is so comfy and lovely, I am looking forward to getting some nice jersey trousers and having a gorgeous relaxed outfit for the spring.

Lace panel Jumper - Tesco £12
Jeans - Old pair from Dorothy Perkins
Boots - Next old Season

I love the lace panels on the sleeves and it is lovely and soft, I have just realised it is quite see through though so maybe a vest under would be a good plan.

Go and visit the other gorgeous girls, I know they will look gorgeous! 


Mhairi
xxx

2 comments: