Saturday 4 May 2013

Fat Fabulous Four - Oversized



This weeks fat fashionable four was oversized, I had planned on ordering this dress from ASOS for this post but thanks to a very broken car, I have had to put it on hold for a while longer.


I had to go on a bit of a panic hunt in my wardrobe to find something suitable and the top I chose might not be strictly oversized but I think it gives a gentle introduction to the trend without feeling too far out of my comfort zone.

The top is from yours clothing, it can be found HERE and I love it, it is so comfortable, I am hoping the bring it out in some nice colours, my trousers are from Very



One of my dogs always has to sneak in a photo!

I really like the back of the to as well!


Excuse the top being so creased, I have been planting bedding plants all afternoon.

Check out the others they will look amazing!




Mhairi
xxx

2 comments:

  1. The back the top is really beautiful! I also love your use of color. The shoes are especially cute. :)

    Hanna

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These trousers look great on you!

    http://everyoneshouldsparkle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete