Saturday 4 May 2013

Press Day Fashion World/ Marisota

SCPR invited me along to their press day a little while ago to take a look at the up coming AW13 items from Marisota, Fashion World, and Bonmarche

The Range I had really been looking forward to taking a look at, was the up coming capsule range from  Claire Richards for Fashion World.

This coat from the Claire Richards range really has caught my eye and I think I will be snapping it up as my new winter coat when the time comes!

I love the little leather details

The little military buttons are very cute too!

This dress from the range is also a must have for me too I love bird print and this is right up my alley! plus it is navy and I love it!

This body con little black dress is absolutely gorgeous, I imagine the slightly ruffled material will be fabulously forgiving.

This sweetheart and mesh top was really cute, it came with a velvet like pencil skirt and will look gorgeous for night out!as would the Sequin dress you can see beside it.

Again I really liked this dress, but I am not so sure about the sleeves, I think it could be a good work to bar dress for the winter.

Next we had a look at what Marisota had to offer for AW13

The fabulous Hanna, sorry this isn't the best picture, my flash decided to go off!
This coat will find its way into my wardrobe, it is awesome!! It felt gorgeous and soft and the leather look panels were very soft. I t will also be available in black.

I love tops I can slip on with leggings or a pair of peg trousers and feel comfortable yet sexy, this will be great for me.

I like the collar tips on this shirt.

The were also included with this check shirt.

Bonmarche had a few nice pieces, I have never tried them myself before, but the range available online is much better than in store.

These two dresses were my favourites and I may try something from the range soon to see how I get on with the brand.

The gorgeous Curvy Wordy with the fabulous spotty dress we both loved!

I had such a fabulous day with Hanna and Caroline even with the torrential rain we were stuck in earlier in the day.

Mhairi
xxx













No comments:

Post a Comment