Tuesday 7 May 2013

Lust List

Today is my birthday and I have been mentally making my if I was rich birthday clothing wishlist for ages! I thought I would share a few bits with you.

Two places at the moment are really catching my eye, they are Yours and Simply Be, below are my favourite items at the moment.

Yours

I love a good polka dot and this dress from yours is gorgeous!

These trousers have been on my radar for a few weeks now, I am desperate for them!

I am not normally a fan of a hanky hem, but I do love the colours in this I love purple and orange so this is perfect for me!

Simply Be

I love stripes and I especially love this dress, I am planning on getting this for the summer.

I love the colour of this dress, it is so vibrant, my mum has got me this for my birthday and I am looking forward to slipping it on and sashaying about in the sunshine!

What can I say, I am a sucker for flamingos!

Do you like my lust list, is there anything on yours that is making you desperate to buy it? 

Mhairi
xxx

3 comments: