Tuesday 21 May 2013

My New look Wishlist*

Summer is apparently on its way, I just wish it would hurry up and get here! I am a winters child at heart, but do love a bit of sun, this changeable weather is just an utter nightmare when it comes to dressing right.

SO I have put together a wish list of my favourite items from New Look right now, but I am also including some Slouchy knits which are perfect for layering this time of year.


New look is my go to shop for cardigans and jumpers I find they last me ages and wash well, this knit one is perfect for the current changeable weather.

Animal print is a little bit of an obsession for me now, and this cute Elephant print is perfect!

This is just so feminine which isnt a word I often associate with myself, but I might just have to give this a go, I think it will look stunning with jeans or skirts for the summer.

This I simply adore, It is so pretty, I think it will be perfect dressed up for summer event, or dressed down with tan sandals and a denim jacket!

Oh how perfect is this dress, it is summery, it has polkadots and the colour is stunning!

Now playsuits are not something I have manage to pull off with confidence yet, but I have to say I am in love with this one, I adore the pearl peter pan collar!

Ax Paris rarely let me down when it comes to something for a night out, and I love this maxi dress!

Comic Print is so so perfect and this skater skirt is a must have for me!

Wamm - Bam - KA-pow This dress really does say it all, This must get in my wardrobe asap!

So that is my Lust list, and I have ordered the Koko Nude Dip hem dress, so I will pop a post up with that in as soon as I can.

Mhairi
xxx

*This post is sponsored, all words are my own.



1 comment:

  1. The Ka-pow body con is fab! Just got it myself and its so comfy!

    ReplyDelete