Friday 3 May 2013

Project D for Simply Be Review

When Jess approached me about taking part in a review of the new Project D for Simply Be range, I was so so excited, She asked me to ask 4 other bloggers to take part in the review so I asked Hanna, Rosie, Toni and Kathryn if they would like to take part, luckily they all said yes.

The dress we are reviewing is the Rockefeller Tunic.

The tunic arrived and I instantly loved the print, it is more of a nighttime tunic to me and I decided that a slightly more rock look would be a good choice for me and the tunic, and to be honest I love it!

Please excuse the lack of grass under me, I am standing in the are that will soon be my vegetable patch.


As you can see my dog Ron decided he needed to be in a photo so thought I would share it.

The sun was so bright that I was struggling to not look a little strange in the photos but this was my favourite that we took.

My other half Marc always manages to catch me looking a little odd, but as you can see the tunic is lovely and easy to move around in, but I would like to try it with a niche wide belt to cinch it in at my waist and allow it to flow freely below.

I am wearing the tunic with the Simply Be Grazia wet look leggings which can be found Here, which Jess also kindly sent me.

Take a look at how the other ladies wear it, I know they will look gorgeous! 


Also take a look at the whole Project D selection Here, the pieces are really lovely.

Mhairi
xxx


3 comments:

  1. Love the whole outfit and well done to the dog for getting in on one of the pictures!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Va va VOOOOOM!

    This looks gorge on you - and those leggings are a great choice! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fab! That tunic is a really unique piece, the print is so cool. Love this look.

    ReplyDelete