Monday 8 July 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 5




Day 5

Professing my Love 

This is hard for me as at the moment I love so many of my blogger friends.
There is the fabulous Curvy Wordy who I love and adore because she is beautiful inside and out, and just gets me, she always knows just the right thing to say to me and I smile every time we speak.

Then there is Hanna from the Wardrobe challenge who is just fabulous!  I love her style and she is so much fun to hang out with, I cant wait till I get to see her again!

Next up is Becky from Mrs BeBe She is a wonderful person, and awesome mummy and blogger and I love getting to spend time with her in real life!

And last but not least is the gorgeous Toni, of the Only way is Toni, who I love as well, she is so much fun and a totally gorgeous. 

I can not wait until I get to hang out with all these fabulous ladies again soon!

Check out the other gorgeous bloggers getting involved in this 30 day challenge.


Mhairi
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment