Tuesday 23 July 2013

30 Day Blogger Challenge - Days 11 - 19




Day 11 - Sell yourself in 10 words or less

Calm, confident and just a little insane! Thats me

Day 12 - What do you miss?

I miss many things, the original Mountain dew (the stuff out now is crap!), on TV I miss Heroes, Charmed, A town called Eureka and so much more.

But seriously I miss my grandparents the most, three of my four have passed away and I miss talking to them and visiting them, but most of all I miss my Gran who is in scotland, it has been a really long time since I was able to visit her and our finances this year are making it look unlikely I can visit any time soon.

Day 13 - Issue a Public Apology



Day 14 - Ten things that Make me really happy

These are in no particular order

1. My Dogs

2. My Family




3. My Husband

4. My friends



5. My Blog
Got to love the dodgy shots!
6. Nutella



7. Tenacious D



8. Learning new things




9. Winter


10. Gardening



Day 15 - A day in the Life

I will catch up with this one tomorrow

Day 16 - Something difficult about your "lot in life"and how you are working to overcome it.

For the past 10 years I have been treated on and off for varying levels of depression and anxiety disorders, I am working to overcome this in many ways through medical treatment, making changes in my life and trying to understand more about my condition.

Day 17 - A favourite photo of yourself and why

I love this photo - it reminds me I am lucky to have two people in my life as insane as me!


Day 18 - Tell a story about your childhood

I remember when I was very small, possibly around 3 years old. My dad had been digging up the front of our house, to put in a driveway I think and I was out there helping him (this meant playing in the mud and being generally grotty) I vividly remember finding a massive worm and thinking it was amazing, I grabbed it up and ran in the house to find my mum.
When I did I shouted look mum a worm! I remember thinking it was the best thing ever and mum mum would obviously just love it too, but when she saw it she screamed eww and chased me out of the house.

I wasn't a normal three year old girl!

Day 19 - Five of my favourite blogs and what I love about them

Mrs BeBe - I love becky, she is such an amazing person in real life who I count as a friend, I love her style!

Curvy Wordy - Caroline has an amazing figure and a Lingerie collection to die for! she is an amazing friend and a beautiful person!

Fuller Figure Fuller Bust - For a long time I had a ver similar bust size to Georgina and she is my go to gal for bras that I know will work for me.

The wardrobe challenge - Hanna is awesome, she is brilliant fun and I love her style!

Life on a different level - This is my sisters blog, it is a total mixed bag just like her, and I love her!


Mhairi xx


2 comments:

  1. Could you have chosen a worse picture of me? :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha everyone needed to know just how special my family are :)

      Delete