Wednesday 24 July 2013

Fatshion Faceoff - Mary Jane heels

Hello there my fabulous readers, sorry my posts have been so sporadic, life has been a bit full on for quite a while but things are slowly getting back to normal.

This weeks post is a bit of a cop out for me as I couldn't get any pictures taken today due to more life stuff this afternoon, this means that my pictures are from a previous post, and I will add some links to my current favourite Mary jane heels.

I have had these shoes forever, they originally came from Dorothy Perkins.

I love that the heel isn't crazy high. 

I am a huge fan of Mary Jane style heels as they make me feel secure in the shoe, so I wont fling them off at passers by!

I have added a few of my current favourites for you.



Remember to go see the other gorgeous ladies, and I will be back next week with a much more fabulous post!


Mhairi
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment