Saturday 13 July 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 8 - 10




Day 8  - A piece of advice

The one piece of advice I follow myself is stop worrying about the numbers on your clothing labels where what makes you feel good.
My wardrobe has clothing in it from a size 16 to a 24. xxxx

Day 9 - A moment in your day

Yesterday I was feeling down so I curled up on our garden swim and read for most of the day this picture was my view when I looked away from my reading.



Day 10 - Most embarrassing moment

Well there are so many, I am not sure which is the most embarrassing so here are a few.

When I was a teenager I was running down the road ahead of my sister and looking back at her, because I was not paying attention I ran straight into a lamp post.

I also once climbed over a chain link fence and as I tried to jump down my leggings hooked onto the fence and I was left dangling.

I had a TV fall off a wall in spain onto my back and pin me to the table in front of my parents restaurant!

There are so many more that I may have to add to this. 

What are your most embarrassing moments??

Check out the other gorgeous ladies.



Mhairi
xxx

2 comments:

  1. You forgot the one where you fell in the Norfolk Broads and came back with an eel in your shoe! :P xx

    ReplyDelete