Monday 15 July 2013

Panache Swimwear - Review


I was recently gifted the stunning Tallulah Swimsuit from Panache to review, I was instantly attracted to the deep blue colour and the vibrancy of the print.


I love a good tankini but sometimes I like the simplicity of a swimsuit, especially when swimming at the local swim centre, bikinis and tankinis I find best for holidays.

The Tallulah is sized by bra sizes which for me is perfect, I have tried many dual sized swimsuits that say they are suitable for G-H cups and have found them to be useless.

My usual bra size is a 38H, but I find sometimes in swimwear that the back feels off so I asked for this to be sent in a 40H and it is perfect, it is supportive and comfortable, and encompasses my ample bust fully which when I am swimming for fitness is very important to me.

The back closes with a bikini clasp, I usually prefer a bra strap closure, but this one feels sturdy and like it will stand up to regular use.


The colours in real life really are gorgeous, I am not shy about colour in my clothing and blues are some of my favorites to wear, the solid colour side panels give a nice curve effect to my shape which is great if that is important to you.

This swimsuit is bright, colourful and fun, without being garish it isn't really one that lets you fade into the background, so if you want to be noticed and you are not afraid to be seen I highly recommend it.


Panache have an amazing range of swimwear and most patterns come in a full range of styles to suit everyones tastes, I have my eye on the high waisted briefs and the bikini top in the Tallulah at the moment, but I just need a holiday to wear it on.


What is your swimwear preference, Bikini, Tankini or swimsuit? 

Head over and take a peak at the Panache range, I think you will like it. 

I am going to leave you with a little list of my current favourite songs that are keeping me in the summer spirit.

My choices are weird compared to most but these are what I am listening to at the moment :)

Tenacious D - Wonderboy
Tenacious D - Tribute
Mumford and sons - Babel
Lady Antebellum - We owned the night
Biffy Clyro - God and Satan

Not your usual summer anthems I know but all me.

What is your summer anthem?

Mhairi
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment