Monday 5 August 2013

Gok for Simply Be

Since the first range of lingerie by Gok for Simply be was released,  I have been in love, the pieces are always sexy, fun and more exciting than the usual shape wear on the market.

When Simply be asked me if I would like to try out a couple of pieces to tie in with the National Underwear Day campaign which is today 5th August, I was so excited.

This years AW13 range is no exception, I fell madly in love with the press images and couldn't wait to get my hands on it!

I decided to try out the purple colour way in the balconette bra and high waist control briefs and I was not disappointed, they feel lovely, I would say the material is almost like swimming costume material but thinner and super soft.

The colour is rich and very sexy, I love everything about it, now the Gok range does not officially cater to my size as I am a 38H but decided to give it a try in a 40G to try to get it as near as possible and it worked out not too badly, the cup is a little small so the central gore does not quite sit against my chest, but it supports me pretty well and the band sits nicely.





 Pretty detail



 Comes with changeable straps
The straps hadn't been tightened fully in this picture but it still supported me well and gives a fairly rounded shape.

Remember to get you bra size checked regularly ladies happy boobies are always good!

Head over to Simply Be and check out the amazing Gok range 

2 comments:

  1. That set is really cute and I love the houndstooth. It is too bad they don't go up to an H. I am a 34H and I would really like a set. But it looks really cute on you.



    http://www.etsy.com/shop/CurvyTiffy?ref=listing-shop-header-item-count

    ReplyDelete