Friday 9 August 2013

Simply Be - Rocking my Summer!

Simply be have been one of my favourite retailers of plus size fashion for a couple of years now, and there summer collections have been no exception.

I wanted to show off some of the amazing dresses that were sent to me a while ago, unfortunately, life happened and my blog had to take a bit of a back seat for a little while to allow me time to get it all sorted


The stripe dress is in the sale now and available in a few sizes.

I adore both of these dresses they are basically the same dress but different patterns, they look very similar to the floral dress from last winter but I found the material not as forgiving as the floral one from last year, my boobs a squashed tightly into these dresses.

But I love them too much to care!


How amazing is this pattern!!!!

I also have a few AW13 bits to show you so keep an eye on the blog. 

Mhairi
xxx

Disclaimer: These dresses were given to me for review. All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. i love the black and white one you look fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look simply beautiful in both but I particularly love the striped dress. I have serious dress envy with that one as I have been looking for a striped dress that works for me for ages! xxx

    ReplyDelete